Financial security comes with clear benefits
Financial security comes with obvious benefits: saving for a family getaway or a down payment on a house or vehicle. Navy Federal Credit Union puts your needs first by helping you earn and save money on services and products that help you achieve your goals. Their impressive membership program meets the unique needs of active military, retirees and veterans at every stage of life. Membership is free, and Navy Federal makes it easy to join so you can start enjoying the benefits right away. Here are our top six benefits of joining the Federal Navy:
1. Active Duty Verification. personal as well. Active Duty Checking benefits include up to $240 off annual ATM fees, no monthly service fees or balance requirements, and free personalized checks. Plus, all checking accounts with Navy Federal include access to 30,000 ATMs nationwide, monthly dividends, and convenient online banking, which includes mobile deposit right from your phone.
2. First day of pay. Federal Navy members who sign up for paycheck direct deposit with their Active Duty Checking account receive their paycheck a full business day earlier. Direct deposit makes it easier to access and manage your money and help protect you against mail fraud or identity theft. Additionally, NCFU has a handy reference calendar on its website that shows the days you will be paid.
3. Discounts for members. When you register with Navy Federal, you have access to exclusive member discounts on products and services. Some of their major discounts include a car buying service that can save you thousands of dollars when buying a new or used vehicle, rental car discounts, and discounts and special offers when you shop at select retailers, hotels and more through Member Offers. Plus, Federal Navy members save an average of $352 more every year.
4. Benefits of the loan. Active or retired members benefit from a 0.25% reduction on certain loans. So whether you’re looking to buy a new car, boat, or motorcycle, or just need a personal loan, Navy Federal offers discounts on its already competitive rates. You will need to apply in person at a Federal Navy branch or call them directly, as this bonus does not apply to online applications. They also offer refinancing options for parents or students repaying student loans. It’s a great option if you’re paying off multiple loans or are struggling with a high interest rate. Navy Federal also offers a wide range of other loan services, such as student loans (with career support resources), home equity loans, and RV loans, all with competitive rates. and easy online applications.
5. No down payment mortgage option. Navy Federal is a leading lender for VA home loans and offers financing packages packed with benefits, such as competitive interest rates as low as 2.75%, home refinance services, and mortgage options. zero payment. Even if you’ve already used your VA loan to buy a home, Navy Federal offers Military Choice home loans for active duty members, reservists, and veterans. If you qualify, you won’t need to make a down payment on a home or have private mortgage insurance, which can save you a lot of money. As a bonus, members can earn between $400 and $9,000 in cash back when they use Navy Federal’s RealtyPlus program to buy or sell a home.
6. Life transition resources. Whatever phase of life your military career takes you to, Navy Federal has the resources and support to make your next major transition easier for you and your family. Deployment Service members can check out their Preparing to Deploy page, which offers tips on getting your finances in order and what benefits are available to you. If you are going through PCS or leaving service for civilian life, the Navy Federal Relocation and Separation Center is the perfect place to start facilitating your transition. You can find help with budgeting, choosing a new home, getting started or managing investments, as well as an online transition toolkit. No matter where you are in your career, Navy Federal has what you need.
Navy Federal Credit Union can help you take your banking to the next level with member-exclusive benefits and discounts focused on what military members, retirees, and veterans need most. Whether you’re aiming for your financial goals or looking to take your savings game up a notch, Navy Federal has everything you need to earn and save money on the products and services you want.
The Navy Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA.
This article was sponsored by Federal Naval Credit Union.