Federal Hurricane Ian Small Business Lending Centers to Close Sunday
FLORIDA — The United States Small Business Administration announced on Saturday that it will discontinue Sunday hours at its Florida Business Recovery Centers beginning Sunday, November 20.
Additionally, Florida BRCs will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday from Thursday, November 24 through Saturday, November 26. The Florida BRCs will resume normal operations on Monday, November 28.
The SBA opened its Business Recovery Centers to help business owners apply for SBA disaster loans for Hurricane Ian.
SBA operates the following disaster recovery centers in:
- Collier County—The Naples Players, 701 5th Ave. S., Naples, Monday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Tuesday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hillsborough County — Chloe Coney Urban Enterprise Center, 1907 E. Hillsborough Ave., Tampa, Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lee County – The Hub at SWFL Inc., 25071 Chamber of Commerce Drive, Bonita Springs, Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lee County — Kiwanis Club of Cape Coral, 360 Santa Barbara Blvd. S., Cape Coral, Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sarasota County – Venice Community Center, 326 Nokomis Ave. S, Venice, Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Seminole County – Sanford Information Center, 230 E. First St., Sanford, Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
All visitors to CRBs are encouraged to wear a face mask.
Applicants can apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) through the SBA’s secure website and should apply under SBA statement #17644.
To be considered for all forms of disaster assistance, applicants must register online here or download the FEMA mobile app. If online or mobile access is not available, applicants should call FEMA’s toll-free hotline at 800-621-3362. Those using 711 Relay or Video Relay services should call 800-621-3362.
Disaster loan information and application forms can also be obtained by calling the SBA Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (if you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech impediment , dial 7-1-1 for telecommunications relay services) or email [email protected]
Loan applications can also be downloaded here.
Completed applications should be mailed to: US Small Business Administration, Processing and
Cashout Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
The filing deadline for returning property damage claims is November 28. The deadline
to return economic injury claims is June 29, 2023.